The panels have the following key features:
· 4, 8, or 16 conventional input zones.
· 2 notification appliance circuits (NAC) with built-in synchronization for ANSI 3.41and Gentex.
· The panel comes with a 3 amp power supply.
· Dedicated alarm and trouble relays.
· 1 RS485 can be able to connect repeaters.
· Housed in a 335mm W x 264mm H x 88mm D metal enclosure.
· Enclosure supports two 12V, 7Ah backup batteries.
hen a fire alarm occurs, the corresponding zone red LED flashing and the
internal buzzer sounds. When “MUTE/TEST” button pushed, the alarm zone LED lights steady and the
buzzer silenced. When another new fire alarm occurs, the new zone red LED flash and the buzzer sound
again. In the fire alarm status, the fire alarm “FIRE OUT” relay active and output “NO, NC, C” relay
Operating Voltage Range : 9～28VDC Volts
Alarm Current : 45 mA @ 24 VDC
Operating Humidity Range :10% to 93% Relative Humidity, Non-condensing
Operating Temperature Range : -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
Dimensions : Length 140mm, Width 105mm, Depth 45mm
Weight : Net Weight 220g